UP govt. invites Yogi Dihadi Majdur Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana online application form at uplabour.gov.in for daily wage workers, labourers apply online or make offline application by downloading registration / application form, daily wage earners to get Rs. 1,000 amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. During Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, poor people are suffering as businesses have been shut in Uttar Pradesh. This curfew has mainly affected daily wage workers (dihadi majdoor) but is necessary to prevent labourers lives. So Uttar Pradesh govt. is coming with relief measures and as a part of this, Yogi Adityanath starts Dihadi Majdoor Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana.
Yogi Dihadi Majdur Yojana Online Registration Process
- Firstly visit the official website at uplabour.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Registration and Renewal” tab or directly click this link
- Then the UP Labour Act Management System page will open where labourers can make UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana online registration by clicking “Register Now” tab
- In the newly opened page, click at the “New Registration” tab under ‘Member Registration’ section. Then you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitra Portal at https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/
- Here fill in all the necessary details and click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process of labourers.
UP Majdoor Bhatta Yojana Eligibility Criteria / Documents List
In case you are a daily wage earner, then you must possess some documents for Yogi Majdur Yojana registration to avail scheme benefits:-
— Labourer must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
— Labourers must have registration certificate from UP labour department, municipal council / corporation or gram sabha.
If the applicant worker is registered in any of the above mentioned departments, then assistance amount would be transferred directly into their bank accounts. Kiln workers can make online registration at the official website www.uplabour.gov.in