Lately, the employment situation in the country has gone bad to worse. Statistics suggest that over 19 million people have lost jobs ever since the lockdowns began in India, which go all the way back to March. With rampant migration across states, people who had some meagre source of income have also lost whatever little they earned.
To tackle such a scenario, the Uttar Pradesh Government has initiated the UP Berojgaari Bhatta.
What is the UP Berojgaari Bhatta?
The UP Berojgaari Bhatta is an employment scheme for the youth of Uttar Pradesh who have not been able to bag a decent job for themselves, especially during the pandemic. Times are tough as it is, and having no money to make ends meet makes matters worse.
Objective of the Uttar Pradesh Berojgaari Bhatta
The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the people of Uttar Pradesh. This will eventually be a form of financial assistance provided to the people who are willing to work for sustenance. There are educated youth in the state with their degrees rotting away, without being put to any good use.
To offer financial assistance to those who find it difficult to make it through the pandemic, the government offers a portal where job-seekers can log in and actively look for jobs all across the state.
UP Berojgaari Bhatta – Benefits and key features
Uttar Pradesh is one of the forerunners who faced the worst fate of the unemployment scenario that’s prevalent all over the globe. This could be attributed to the illiteracy rate and unorganized labour in the state.
With “Work From Home” being the new normal, millions of workers from the unorganized sector find themselves at the mercy of the State’s monetary relief funds. In the light of such a situation, the State Government announced the Uttar Pradesh Berojgaari Bhatta.
Key features of the UP Berojgaari Bhatta
There are several benefits offered by the scheme, some of which are mentioned herewith for your convenience
- The scheme will provide ₹1000-₹1500 per month as financial aid to the educated youth of the state who find themselves to be unemployed currently.
- This unemployment allowance will be temporary and will be payable for only a fixed amount of time
- This allowance will be discontinued after the applicant is found to have received a job.
- The scheme benefits will be offered only to the natives of the state, who manage to provide legitimate residential proof of their residence in Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria – UP Berojgaari Bhatta
Uttar Pradesh has faced the brunt of poverty and unemployment for quite some decades now. However, the wave of unemployment which is a consequence of the Pandemic has been unprecedented and unforeseen. Things only get bad to worse when unemployment is followed by a bad economy and soaring prices of goods.
To ease the lives of the unemployed people, the government of Uttar Pradesh announced the Uttar Pradesh Berojgaari Bhatta – a financial aid and employment scheme to help the masses.
What Do I need to be eligible for the scheme?
In order to be eligible for the scheme, one needs to fulfil the following conditions:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Berojgaari Bhatta scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s entire family should be less than the sum of ₹3 lakhs.
- The applicant must have passed or exceeded grade 10 at least.
- The age bracket for eligibility of the scheme is 21-35 years.
Documents needed to apply for Berojaari Bhatta
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- ID card
- Certificate of residence
- Age certificate
- Certificate of income
- Educational qualification certificates
- Mobile number
- Passport size photos
The applicant would have to log in to the website UP Berojgaari Bhatta and would have to fill up a registration form here. Once that is taken care of, the applicant can check up on the status of his/her application through the online portal and also find respite in the financial aid provided by the government of India.
The official link of the UP Berojgaari Bhatta is here.
How to register – UP Berojgaari Bhatta
Being unemployed makes matters worse, especially when there is a pandemic around and the soaring prices of goods make it the worse time to be unemployed. And while there happens to be no respite on the medical end of things, in the context of a vaccine for the Coronavirus, the government of Uttar Pradesh plans on offering financial assistance to the unemployed masses.
The State government announced an employment scheme for the unemployed in Uttar Pradesh – UP Berojgaari Bhatta.
How do I register for the scheme?
In order to register for the scheme, you have to follow protocol as stated below:
- Visit the official website of the UP Berojgaari Bhatta
- Once you have click on the link, click on the option “New Registration”
- As the page loads, it will be an online form where you have to fill in your details.
- Upload your picture and your signature
- Once you have filled in your details, click on “Submit form” – a button you will see at the end of the screen
This way, you can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Berojgaari Bhatta, which will put you on the radar for companies who are looking out for the workforce.
How do I login after registration?
To check the status of your application, you may have to visit the official website, and on the homepage you will see the “login” option.
Click on the login option and fill in your Username and Password. Click on the submit button and you will receive access to your account wherein you will get to see the status of your application.
This is a great initiative by the UP government. People are genuinely going through a tough time, and such financial aid will help the educated youth of the state to at least be able to travel and be able to find them a job. In the meanwhile, the financial aid offered will at least run their households and put food on their tables. In order to find yourself a job during the pandemic, click here. By filling in the necessary details and uploading your resume on the UP Berojgaari Bhatta, you open a pathway for financial sustenance in the future.