Looking at how the pandemic has disrupted academics all over the country, the Rajasthan government has initiated a scheme that aims to bridge the gap and enable students to get by with their studies. In order to bring quality education to students, every educational institution needs quality educators. Bridging the gap will need quality educators from all across the state, and this will only happen when the government puts out a word, beckoning the finest teaching minds in Rajasthan to reach out and contribute towards the overall welfare of the students amidst this crisis.
The Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
The Rajasthan government has launched a new scheme for the youth of the state. The scheme is basically launched to overcome the shortage of faculty members. The main aim of the scheme is to recruit teachers for colleges and lecturers in schools and other educational institutes. Under the implementation of the scheme, the state government will recruit teachers in all educational institutions.
Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
To apply for the scheme, the applicant in Rajasthan has to follow and abide by the following norms:
- The applicant’s age has to be within the 18-40 years bracket.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to hold a graduate degree.
- The applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan and should have documents proving the same, as and when needed.
What are the benefits offered under the implementation of the Rajasthan Vidya sambal yojana?
Whoever gets shortlisted for the scheme will be due for the following benefits:
- Vacancies will be displayed fairly. The vacancies will be counted at the beginning of the session of the institution. After that, the recruitment will be organised only on the basis of the vacant posts available.
- The district collector or selected authorities will recruit the teachers.
- Whenever the academic year is to resume, it will be communicated at the district headquarters and guest teachers will be selected on the basis of eligibility and the years of experience they hold.
What are the documents needed to apply for the scheme?
- Residence proof of the applicant
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate – if applicable
- Educational and training documents
- Educational qualification certificate
- Land certificate related to the SAC
Summing it up
Teachers are, in these times, essential to the overall academics of students. Academics determine the life path of a student, the career and the kind of life one will lead eventually. Considering the impact academics have, a teacher proves to be vital to the success of a child. In these trying times, the state of Rajasthan calls out to these individuals to come together and do their part. And if in doing so, they can be remunerated, all the better – as a majority of people all over the nation are suffering from the ills of unemployment.
Overall, one can say that this is a brave and much-needed move from the government of Rajasthan and will go a long way in helping every child out there.