People from the poorer sections of society often get perplexed at the thought of putting together enough money to host a wedding. While they barely make enough to sustain their day-to-day life, splurging a major chunk of one’s savings on a one-day event can flummox even those who do financially well-enough for themselves.
Weddings can often leave construction workers worried, because of which they find themselves worried at the birth of a girl child. This level of conditioning for centuries has led to grave consequences like female infanticide in rural areas all around the country.
To battle the issue at the grassroots level, the government of Rajasthan has initiated a solution in the form of a scheme – the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana.
About the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana
The main goal of the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti yojana is to offer financial assistance to regular construction workers and even unmarried labourers and daughters. Under the implementation of the scheme, a maximum of two daughters or women beneficiaries and one daughter are given the required incentive by the State government.
Steps to apply for the Online registration of Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana
In order to avail the benefits of the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana, these are the steps to be followed:
- The applicant is expected to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana is https://labour.rajasthan.gov.in/SchemeReport.aspx
- The homepage of the website will load on the screen, and the applicant has to click on the link for online registration.
- The registration form for the link will be displayed on the screen itself
- The applicant has to enter the details necessary
- After this, the last step would be to upload the documents in the prescribed place in the form and after checking the information, the applicant has to click on the “Submit” link
- Finally, the applicant would have to click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the registration form.
List of documents needed to apply for the scheme
In order to go ahead with the application in a seamless fashion, the applicant has to have the following documents handy:
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Address proof – to prove the applicant is a permanent resident of the state
- The Applicant’s bank account passbook
- The girl’s age certificate
- 8th pass results / marksheet
- Copy of the beneficiary registration ID card
- Bhamashah family card or a photocopy of the Bhamashah nomination
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photos
Summing it up
With this scheme in place, workers in Rajasthan can breathe a sigh of relief as they can rest assured that the State government has their backs when it comes to expenses coming up during a wedding.
Weddings are a monumental phase in any human’s life, and they should never be the cause of concern for people; instead, they should be a matter of celebration. Through the Rajasthan Shubh Shakti scheme, the Rajasthan government intends to add more charm to the auspicious occasion of marriages in Rajasthan.