Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Portal has been started by the Central Government. All farmers can see their names in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary list on the official website. Under the PM Kisan Scheme 2019-20, the government is going to provide the income of Rs. 6,000 every year to all small and marginal farmer families in 3 equal installments. The last date for putting the names of farmers on the official portal is February 25, whereas the process of transferring money will start from 28 February 2019.
The central government has started uploading names on the basis of name, gender, caste, base number, base registration number (not on base registration number), bank account and mobile number data on the basis of land records of small and marginal farmers of concerned states. After reviewing the list of beneficiaries according to the district from the states, the PM-Kisan will be uploaded in the portal.
Based on the figures of agricultural calculations taken in the year 2015-16, the small and marginal farmer families have been estimated in the year 2018-19 and according to the same calculation, the number of farmers in the year 2018-19 is 13.15 crore. For the first 5 acres of farming, farmers got the benefit of this government yojana, but Modi 2.0 has brought all the farmers in the government under PM Kisan Yojana.
Assistance under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. The first installment for the period of December 1, 2019, to March 31, 2020, in the current financial year has to be provided.
PM Kisan Award Fund Yojana- Identification of beneficiary
The small and marginal farmers are from the farming family in which the land, husband and wife, and minor children, according to the land records of the respective state or Union Territory, collectively, the cultivable land is two hectares or less.
- All institutional landholders.
- Farmer family in which one or more members are registered with professional bodies such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects and practice.
- Families, taxpayers, or retired government employees, existing or former MPs, legislators, and ministers will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- If there is one or more member of a farmer’s family, either an existing or presently employed in an institutional position, existing or former minister, minister of state, former or current members of the Lok Sabha-Rajya Sabha, Assembly or Legislative Council, former or existing mayor of a municipal corporation And if they come in the existing or former chairperson of district panchayats, they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- In addition to existing or retired employees of the Central and State Governments, regular employees (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees ) will not be able to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- Farmers who cultivate agricultural land on which they are farming will not get the benefit of this scheme.
PM Kisan Adarsh Nidhi Yojana – Aadhaar card is not necessary for installments
The central government will get the Aadhaar card from the small and marginal farmers for the first installment, who will have it and the other farmers will be given identity cards for their identification. However, for the second and third installments, it is mandatory to show the Aadhaar numbers to the farmers to verify their identity. The first installment for the period of 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 under this scheme is to be provided only in this fiscal year. Apart from this, the applicant farmer must have the necessary documents as mentioned below to take advantage of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The government has also made two most important documents along with Aadhar card. Khasra and Khatouni mean revenue records, to know that you are a farmer. Khasra Khatouni is the property of farming land, it is clear what is happening on the land and how useful it is for cultivation or whether it is in the middle of the population.
- The second Khatoni, which will know that the name of the land is named, if the land is in more than one name, then it has to make a share certificate, along with the signature of the Tehsildar.
- Bank account number in which the installment will be transferred.
For any questions on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, click here to go to the official website.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Helpline Number
Toll-Free, Helpline number: 011-23382012, 23382715, 23382709
Direct helpline number: 011-23381092
E-mail id: [email protected]