Benefits and Eligibility:
This scheme has been started specifically for senior citizens of the state. Many times senior citizens are not respected in many homes. Members of his family begin to understand him as a burden. That is why a senior citizen has to face financial and psychological problems. Understanding all these problems, the scheme has been implemented by the Government of Maharashtra.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana
- The beneficiary will be given financial assistance under this scheme.
- A beneficiary will get Rs 600 per month.
- If two people in a family are beneficiaries of this scheme then they will be paid Rs. 900 / – per month in the form of pension.
- Benefits of Pension Scheme will be given to the destitute people under 65 years of age.
- To take advantage of this scheme, senior destitute person must be in any one of these categories: – Orphaned children, all types of disabled, TB cancer, AIDS, people suffering from serious illness such as leprosy, dependent widows including those farmers Suicide, destitute divorced women, women in the process of divorce, liberated women from prostitution, indignation on women
Eligibility of Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Nirdhar Grant Scheme – Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana
- The applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
- Applicant should be below 65 years of age.
- The monthly income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 21000 / –
Essential Documents for Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Nirdhar Grant Scheme – Essential Documents for Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana
The applicant should have a permanent residence certificate.
The application form should be copied.
Applicant should have an age certificate.
Income certificate or BPL certificate should be.
Having serious illness should have his certificate (verified by government doctor).
Application for Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana
If you also want to avail the benefits of this scheme by applying in this scheme, you will have to fill the application form of this scheme and attach the required documents along with the deposit in the nearest Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi.
Click here to download the application form: download form