Through this scheme, skill training will be provided to the youth of Madhya Pradesh free of cost as per their interest. This will help them get better employment in the future. The main purpose of this scheme is to take the youth of the state forward and further. Skill training will be provided to 2,50,000 youth every year across the state through this scheme.
Benefits Of MP Chief Minister Shri Sambharna Yojana
Under this scheme, the uneducated youth of the state (who have left only middle school), the youth who want to take skill training for their own work, who want to get their work certificate, a youth of the stroller class, Naxalism area Young people of the state and women can also apply. Through this scheme, you can apply for the following course.
- Baking & Financial Services
- Beauty and wellness
- Furniture & Furnishing
- Domestic Help and House Keeping Health Care
- Renewable energy
Qualification for MP Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
- The applicant is a resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The applicant should be more than 15 years of age.
- Minimum educational qualification is required for the courses set by the Indian government for NSQF courses.
- The applicant must have some required documents such as Aadhar card, voter card, caste certificate, training certificate.
Apply For MP Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
If you want to take better skill training according to your own interests and want to get better employment in the future, you need to register on this official website of the Chief Minister Skill Promotion Scheme.
- Click here to visit the website.
- After coming to the website, click on the candidate registration option on the home page.
- The registration form will appear before you. In which the applicant must fill his Aadhaar number. After this, carefully fill in all the information asked in the form.
- Now after typing the security code after clicking on the submit button.
- The online registration process for skill training has been completed.