With jobs being an issue in the current scenario, people from the backward classes find themselves to be in a fix, as making ends meet is a challenge in this post-corona world. In order to offer assistance to people finding a reputable job and being at par with their expenses, the government of Haryana has launched the One Time Registration portal at www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
This is for people who want to apply for Group C or Group D posts. For these posts, there will be a separate Common Eligibility Test or CET which would be conducted for recruitment in Government jobs.
The result of this test by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) would be valid for a span of three years. If a candidate wishes to get a placement in a Group C and Group D post, the Common Eligibility Test is a compulsory procedure to undergo.
How to apply online for the Government at HSSC One time registration portal?
In order to apply for the Governmental job at a group C or D stage, the registration goes as follows:
- Firstly, the applicant is expected to visit the website https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx.
- On the homepage, the applicant is expected to enter the functional mobile number of the candidate, enter the captcha code, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on the “Submit” button.
- The applicant is expected to read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form at the HSSC One time registration portal. The applicant is expected to then tick on the “I agree” checkbox and finally click on the submit button.
- The registration form for the scheme will appear somewhat like this
- The applicant will have to fill in resident details, Parivar Pehchaan Patra, Family ID (if that is not available, then even the Aadhaar will work), Candidates basic details, and then the applicant will have to click the “Save draft” button.
- The applicant would have to proceed with the application process and finally click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process for the Haryana CET exam.
Start date to apply online for the scheme – 12 January 2021
Last date to apply online for the scheme – 31 March 2021
Fees for the HSSC One Time Registration portal 2021
The applicant would have to pay a certain amount as fees to be successfully enrolled into the portal. The fees for candidates are mentioned here:
- ₹500 for general category candidate
- ₹250 for candidates who belong to the reserved categories.
Wrapping it up
The Government of Haryana aims to provide not only an opportunity to job aspirants but also give them a whole lot of respite from making frequent visits to the Commission Office for document verification, Common Eligibility Test, and so on. With such ease offered, aspirants can now aim higher into Governmental jobs and fulfill their dreams to their fullest potential.