Benefits of Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020
- Through this scheme, youth should only work 4 hours per day. Under which he will be given a sum of 9000 rupees per month by the government.
- Through this scheme, candidates will be given jobs at different positions in private banks and public banks.
- The amount received through this scheme will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
You may also like: Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Yojana for SC / ST Poor Students
Eligibility of Haryana Saksham Yojana 2019
- Applicants should be native of Haryana State.
- The applicant’s name should be entered in the Employment Exchange.
- This scheme will be available only to graduate and postgraduate youth.
- Applicants should be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than Rs 3 lakh annually.
- Benefits of this scheme will be available to the beneficiaries only for 3 years.
- Only unemployed youth can apply for this scheme.
Apply online for Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020
Friends, if you are also a resident of Haryana State and want to apply online for this scheme, then you have to register online after visiting the Haryana Employment Department portal.
- Click here to visit the Haryana Employment Department Portal.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see the option to “register now”. Click on it.
- Before applying for the scheme, you will have to register and login on this portal. Carefully fill the registration form on the newly opened page on the screen And submit it.
- Login on this portal through the login ID and password received through SMS.
- To log in, click on the enabled plan column on the portal home page.
- The new page will be opened on the screen, where you need to log in using the user id and password.
- After logging in, fill the Haryana Capacity Plan 2019 from appearing on the screen and submit it. After which the planning application process will be completed.