The Government has lately launched a lot of schemes for the welfare of its farmers. Increasing debts and debts in the farmer community was essentially a cause of concern and the government has been swift in devising an escape route for farmers in despair.
One such scheme happens to be the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme, launched by the government of Haryana.
What does the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme offer?
The Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card offers the card-holder the ability to get loans up to ₹1 lakh 80 thousand without having to offer any guarantee.
Benefits under the scheme:
- Farmers will get a credit of ₹76,300 per Murrah Buffalo
- For one exotic cow in their possession, ₹71,325 will be given to the beneficiary
- Farmers will be given one indigenous cow for ₹70,825
- Farmers will not be charged with any interest on loans up to ₹1.6 lakhs
- Farmers will be given loans under Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme at an interest rate of 7%.
How to apply for this scheme?
- Pashu Kisan Credit cards in Haryana have tied up with 24 dairy plants in the state. These plants have milk collection points where the Pashu Kisan Credit card application forms would be available.
- The details of the animals will be picked up along with 1 photograph from the Har Pashu Ka Gyan app.
- When the farmer submits the complete details, the department will follow up with banks and the credit card will be issued to farmers the next day at the milk collection point itself.
Farmers have faced a tough time making ends meet and with such schemes in place, farmers around the nation can finally breathe easier.