Voting is an essential right of every resident who is a part of a democracy. However, with the pandemic taking over and complicating seemingly simpler matters, fetching voting details for the people of Bihar may grow cumbersome in the weeks to come. With the Bihar elections just around the corner, dispensing voting details to the people of Bihar becomes quintessential right now.
The Bihar Government has, therefore, implemented the Bihar voter list online 2020. This online list gives a glimpse to people to know if they are eligible to vote for the upcoming elections and if you are a registered voter, then how can you go about finding your name on the list are questions you will find answers to in this article.
How to download the final Voter list if you are a resident of Bihar?
- The first step would be to visit the official website of the state election Commission of Bihar.
- The applicant would have to scroll down the page that loads after clicking the above link and on reaching the end of the page where the “Important Links” section is present. Here, the applicant can click on the “Search in e-roll” link as shown here.
- On clicking the above link, a new “search electoral in Roll” page will open at the CEO Bihar website.
- Accordingly, a new Bihar Final Roll PDF or CEO Bihar voter list 2020 download page will load, as shown here.
- Here, the applicant can select the assembly segment, part number, and enter the captcha code as shown, and then click on the “View” button.
- Once the view button has been clicked, the CEO Bihar voter list 2020 will appear as shown here:
The applicant can then download the complete CEO Bihar Voter list 2020-21 in PDF format for their respective assembly constituency and can then go ahead with their voting procedures without any hassle or hiccups of any kind.
In the downloaded PDF voter list 2020, the candidate would have to search their name manually. The voter would have to note down the serial number – also commonly known as Matdaar parch. This is to be noted down as it is important to vote in the upcoming elections of assembly constituency members.
How to find a polling booth where applicants can cast votes?
- Visit the official website of CEO Bihar.
- Enter the homepage
- On the homepage, there will be several options. The applicant has to click on the tab of expanding menus to open up more options.
- Once the applicant has clicked on this, there will be an option “Know your Polling booth.”
- The search for polling booth can be conducted through this option by filling in EPIC number or Address
- Once the details have been filled in by the applicant, she/he can click on the Search button and the nearest registered polling booths will open up almost instantaneously.
If fetching your voting information still stands to be a confusing affair for you, you can always reach out to the helpline on the following details:
Telephone number: (0612) – 2506826, 2506917
Fax: (0612) – 2507847
Email ID: [email protected]