The pandemic has left millions around the world without a job. And while governments all over the world are trying to offer jobs to many, the West Bengal government is also putting in efforts to offer job postings to the youth who currently sit unemployed.
With the Bangla Sahayata Kendra, the West Bengal state government has recently issued a platform for notifying new jobs in the data entry sector of jobs.
This state-approved job portal coming from West Bengal is an official platform for everything related to job openings and the youth can now rely on this platform for jobs as a one-stop-shop solution.
About the Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The platform announced by the West Bengal government is a space for the youth to find job postings best suited for their qualifications and abilities and apply for them online. This comes as a great opportunity for many who have recently lost their jobs and are actively looking for jobs in the state. Through the implementation of the scheme, all unemployed and educated candidates in the state have a chance to get a job under the state government with a high salary.
The state government promises to offer 5,500 jobs across the state. All interested candidates are expected to fill the application form quickly.
Salient features of the West Bengal Recruitment 2020 portal
The implementation of the scheme will occur in phases and the first phase of BSK will offer vacancies in the following areas:
- In sub-divisional offices: 66
- Block developmental offices: 342
- Primary health care centers: 1500
- Libraries: 813
The citizens of the state can get information about every government scheme which is launched by the state government as well as the central government. Interested applicants can apply for the benefits of the scheme through these portals directly.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- The applicant should have at least completed class 10th
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years of age.
- Good salaries and governmental benefits will be offered by the government
- Several skill tests also will be conducted by the concerned authorities.
How to apply for the scheme
- Visit the official website of the BSK.
- The homepage will load on your screen.
- You will have to find the link “Apply for Online data entry job” option and click on it.
- Once that gets done, you will be redirected to a new webpage which is the official website of Webel technologies.
- Click on the “Job Vacancy” link on the homepage.
- After that, there will be a new homepage with official guidelines, eligibility criteria, important documents, etc.
- Click on “Apply online”.
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the application form carefully with your basic details
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Once every detail is filled in, cross verify once again and click on the “Submit” button.
In this way, a candidate in West Bengal can apply for the scheme.