Due to back-to-back lockdowns implemented across the country, students have missed out on their studies, as they were either devoid of classes or means to get connected to their academics in any way. This has largely created a drift in their studies and for them to get back to their studies with the same seamlessness is turning out to be more difficult than ever before.
Understanding the plight of the students, the Uttar Pradesh government is launching the Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Free coaching scheme 2021 – which allows students who wish to prepare for competitive exams can get the due resources to soar in their exams and look at a brighter future for themselves in the long run.
How to apply for the Abhyudaya Coaching Yojana?
If you are a student in Uttar Pradesh preparing for a competitive exam, here is what you can do to apply for the free coaching being offered by the state government.
- Visit the official website of the Abhyudaya Scheme
- The second step is to allow the homepage to load and then click on the “English” link:
- The next step is to click on the “Register Now” button and proceed to a page where the candidate can select the examination as shown below:
- The applicant is then expected to fill up the Abhyudaya coaching registration form online for the selected examination. For example, if the applicant has selected the CDS exam, then the Abhyudaya coaching form will appear as follows:
- The applicant has to enter basic details and fill in information like personal information, examination, roll number, address, etc in the Abhyudaya coaching yojana registration form.
- Finally, the applicant has to verify their account. After which the applicant will get a confirmation to complete the Abhyudaya coaching yojana online application form filling process.
What are the documents one would need to fill in the Abhyudaya application form?
Here is a list of documents the applicant has to keep handy to fill in the form without an obstacle in the process:
- Residence certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- Mobile number
What are the objectives of the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
The primary objective of the scheme is to offer assistance to students in the form of good quality coaching to financially disadvantaged students. This would enable them to be better prepared for competitive examinations which will allow them to break through the vicious circle of poverty they most often find themselves in.
The main aim of the scheme is to enable students to obtain a job in the public or private sector.
Summing it up
In tough times, any and every form of help is of utmost importance. People have struggled hard enough to just get to a level where they can attempt competitive exams. Having all their efforts go in vain was something the Uttar Pradesh government was not having. This scheme is a wonderful effort to appreciate the grit of the common person and enable them to soar higher in life.