Offering lucrative incentives for any task ensures enhanced output and better efforts. That seems to simply be human nature. Lately, the Gujarat government has understood that potential and is directing this aspect of human psychology by offering handsome scholarships to meritorious students in Gujarat through the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban yojana 2021.
About the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021
The Gujarat government intends to offer scholarships to meritorious students in Gujarat and the sessions have been started for the 2021 batch. The last date for registration of the scheme is the 30th of April 2021.
Under the implementation of the scheme, the state government would provide financial aid to eligible and meritorious students in the form of scholarships. The procedure to apply for this scholarship has already begun.
Registration for the scholarship can be done on this website: https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
How to register online for the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana?
In order to enroll oneself to the scholarship, the following procedure needs to be followed:
- Firstly, the applicant should visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban yojana Gujarat at https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
- The applicant would have to scroll to the “log in/register for 2021” link which sits at the top right of the website’s homepage and click at the “Fresh Application link”. Once you click on that, the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban yojana login page will appear as follows:
- In case you have already registered for the scheme, then the applicant can log in again. For new registrations, “If you have not registered, please click for Registration” to open the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban yojana online form for registration, which appears as follows if you are a first-time applicant.
- In case the applicant is trying to renew the application, then “Renew application” needs to be clicked on. The Renewal application form will appear as follows:
- Once the applicant gets to the right form, she/he has to click on the “Get Password” button and there will be a password generated to use this password to login to the account and fill in the further steps of the registration. This can be done by entering details such as father’s name, address, educational institute, family income details, bank account details, etc.
What are the documents needed to enrol for the scheme?
In order to go through the process seamlessly, the following documents should be handy:
Summing it up
Scholarships are a great way for students to bring in a flow of lump-sum amount which will help them pursue their further studies. Scholarships help encourage students to take academics seriously and to aspire to do better in life. The Gujarat government wishes to bring about the discipline and rewards for efforts through this scholarship in the life of the students, which is a great move and will have long-lasting effects on both – the overall efficacy of bright minds coming up in the country, and also enables the families of these students to not worry about financial obligations that come with higher studies.