An Apna CSC centre can be brilliantly useful to those who require assistance with governmental procedures like applying for documents, etc. The CSC or the Common Service Centres scheme is one of the main projects under the Digital India Programme.
In case you are an individual who has been interested in opening a CSC centre in your vicinity but have been wondering how to go about it, here is some bits of information that may help you in the long run.
How to apply for a new CSC online – Digital Seva Registration Form 2020
CSC registration can only be done through an online portal at their registered and specific websites. The applicant is ideally advised to get ready with scanned copies of all the necessary documents needed for the application to get through seamlessly.
The steps in applying for CSC online registration are herewith:
- The applicant is expected to visit the Common Service Centre portal at https://csc.gov.in/
- The Homepage will load up once the website link is clicked, and then the CSC registration link under the CSC network sites will be seen. Or, you can simply click here.
- On this page, click at the “Click here to register” option under the “VLE registration” section as shown here:
- The candidate can also click here to directly open the Digital Seva registration as shown here.
- The applicant gets the option to enter the Application type as “CSE VLE”, enter their functional mobile number, and click on the “Submit” button as shown here:
- The candidate would then have to fill up the CSC online application form. Once the entire authentication procedure is over, the applicant would have to fill in details under various tabs like Kiosk, personal, registration, banking, document, and infrastructure, as shown below. After filling in all the details accurately, the applicant would have to click on the Kiosk tab and fill in the Kiosk details after which the applicant can click on the “Next” button to proceed with the application.
- Candidates now also get an option to upload a scanned copy of their PAN card and cancelled cheque
- Candidates would then have to finally review the application form and have to check all details once again after which they can click on “Confirm and submit” button.
On the submission of all details like ID card details, an application number will be generated. The applicant can then finally submit the application on receiving an acknowledgment email regarding the application form on email ID which would be provided during the application process.
Once the applicant’s application is approved, he/she can successfully connect with the government as a Village Level Entrepreneur.
The applicant will have a Digital credentials created on the registered email ID.
Documents needed for CSC online registration?
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Infrastructure details
- Recent photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Documents proving educational qualifications – minimum qualification being 10th pass
- Passport size photos
- Proof of address
- Copy of cancelled cheques
- PAN card soft copy
- CSC centre photos – inside and outside.